Up-front and thorough planning.
Long Distance Office Move
Moving your office across the country can feel daunting. There are countless technical & logistical details to remember. On top of that, there’s the additional pressure of downtime, which goes straight to your bottom line. Our goal is to help make the process as seamless and easy as possible. We consider ourselves your moving partners.
Do you remember the old carpenter’s adage? Measure twice. Cut once. We know that up-front and thorough planning saves both time and money.
In addition to professional planning, here are some of the other measures we take to increase the efficiency of your move:
- Scheduling after-hours moving services and providing online project management for larger moves
- Packing items into totes and crates on wheels, which saves money on boxes, makes your move faster and more efficient, and is good for the environment
- Protecting walls, covering floors, and using proper signs to quickly lead crews to the right place without damaging the premises
- Assigning moving numbers, handling work stations and cubicles, pull back of data and doing a clean sweep of your entire office before the landlord review
- Providing crane service with a certified specialist when moving extremely heavy items
- Providing special handling and care for high value or delicate electronic equipment, including building custom pallets and crates for individual items, and using anti-static bubble wrap and shrink wrap to protect internal components
Making It Easy
When you select Buehler, your company gains a relocation partner. We will work with you and your staff to ensure your move is seamless, and your employees experience minimal downtime during the process.
Through advanced planning, on site supervision, and precise coordination, you can count on us to make your move easy and stress free for everyone, from new hires to top-level executives. Whether it’s a two-person office or a corporate headquarters, we have the expertise to execute your move while you focus on your business.
Our Commitment to Community.
At Buehler Companies we believe that “without a sense of caring, there can be no sense of community.”– A. D’Angelo.
For us, community starts at home with earnest respect for all of our team members and clients. And we support these amazing organizations that make life better in our communities and for our citizens.