Website Buehler Companies
the way the world is moving
· Must comply with Military Police instructions when entering/leaving and while on military job sites
· Execute runs as routed by dispatch, immediately report any routing or customer problems encountered.
· Ensure timely departure from facility.
· Introduce self and crew to the customer upon arrival. Conduct thorough walk-through with customer.
· Review paperwork with customer and obtain appropriate signatures.
· Packing household goods, padding furniture, safety and with care loading and unloading of household goods.
· Perform delivery/removals according to customer specifications, including de-servicing, disassemble/reassemble, installation, residence protection and customer reporting as required.
· Ensure all equipment returns to truck and/or facility upon completion of job.
· Clean trucks upon return to facility and properly remove and store equipment.
· Call in each stop as it is completed, maintaining close contact throughout each day with dispatch/operations.
· Lifting, moving and placing heavy items by hand or with assistance of material handling equipment such as a hand-truck or dolly.
· Receiving instructions from crew leaders and adhering to all company policies and safety rules.
· Working with other team members to ensure we exceed customer expectations in a professional and friendly manner.
– $15.00-$18.00 per hour plus Really Good Benefits
Must comply with Military Police instructions when entering/leaving and while on military job sites
Must pass background check in order to be allowed onto Military job sites.
· Must pass background check in order to be allowed onto Military job sites
· No major violations within last 4 years; applies to commercial and private passenger vehicles.
· No felony conviction.
· Customer Service; manages difficult or emotional customer situations; responds promptly to customer needs.
· Organizational support- follows policies and procedures, adaptability.
· Attendance/ Punctuality- Is consistently at work on time; dependability; commit to long hours of work when necessary to reach goals.
· Listens to others without interrupting; keeps emotions under control; speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations.
· Completes work in timely manner; safety and security- Observes safety and security procedures; uses equipment and materials properly.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities (KSAs):
· Stamina to lift heavy items (75 lbs. or more) repeatedly while climbing, balancing, kneeling, crouching, walking, etc.
· Maintain a current/valid driver’s license (If company driver).
· Must have reliable transportation to work.
· Must be a least 21 years of age (insurance requirement).
· Ability to pass a background check and a drug test according to company policy.
· Please note that duties can be changed at any time.
• Stamina to lift heavy items (75 lbs or more) repeatedly while climbing, balancing, kneeling, crouching, walking, etc.
• High School diploma or equivalent is desired
• Customer service experience a plus
• Must have reliable transportation to work
• Ability to pass a background check and a drug test according to company policy
• Please note that duties can be changed at anytime
To apply for this job please visit www.paycomonline.net.