the way the world is moving
*THIS IS AN OFFICE FURNITURE INSTALLER POSITION. WE ARE LOOKING FOR SOMEONE WITH EXPERIENCE, AND THEIR OWN SET OF TOOLS*
- Modular and systems furniture installation
- Disassembly of office furniture, shelving & cubicles
- Systems furniture configuration or reconfiguration
- Receiving product and on-site delivery from our warehouse
- Crating or uncrating product either on-site or our warehouse
- Free standing furniture
- Gravity shelving
- Industrial racking
- Installation of panels, work surfaces, overhead bins/ lights, cabinets
- Warehouse storage racks
- Picture & wall hangings
- Duties can be changed at anytime
$14.00-$18.00 per hour plus Really Good Benefits
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities (KSAs):
- Must have own basic hand tools.
- Stamina to lift heavy items (75 lbs or more) repeatedly while climbing, balancing, kneeling, crouching, walking, etc.
- Customer Service; manages difficult or emotional customer situations; responds promptly to customer needs
- Organizational support- follows policies and procedures, adaptability
- Attendance/ Punctuality- Is consistently at work on time; dependable; commits to long hours of work when necessary to reach goals
- Listens to others without interrupting; keeps emotions under control; speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations
- Completes work in a timely manner; safety and security- Observes safety and security procedures; uses equipment and materials properly
- Maintain a current/valid driver’s license
- Must have reliable transportation to work
- Must be a least 21 years of age (insurance requirement, if driving)
- Ability to pass a background check and a drug test according to company policy
We are looking for qualified furniture installers to join our team!
To apply for this job please visit www.paycomonline.net.