Website Buehler Companies
the way the world is moving
*WE ARE LOOKING FOR EXPERIENCED BOX TRUCK AND/OR STRAIGHT TRUCK DRIVERS*
- We will pay for you to get your Commercial Driver’s License (CDL).
- We will help you start your own company.
- Maintain clean driving record and abide by all laws concerning the operations of a vehicle in the category they are licensed for.
- Responsible for checking paperwork and equipment lineup to ensure that all delivery equipment, supplies and handling equipment are loaded on the truck. Any missing or inconsistent items must be reported immediately.
- Perform pre-trip truck inspection and report problems immediately to dispatch.
- Execute runs as routed by dispatch, immediately report any routing or customer problems encountered.
- Ensure timely departure from facility.
- Introduce self and crew to the customer upon arrival. Conduct thorough walk-through with customer.
- Review paperwork with customer and obtain appropriate signatures.
- Packing household goods, padding furniture, safety and with care loading and unloading of household goods.
- Perform delivery/removals according to customer specifications, including de-servicing, disassemble/reassemble, installation, residence protection and customer reporting as required.
- Ensure all equipment returns to truck and/or facility upon completion of job.
- Clean trucks upon return to facility and properly remove and store equipment.
- Call in each stop as it is completed, maintaining close contact throughout each day with dispatch/operations.
- Lifting, moving and placing heavy items by hand or with assistance of material handling equipment such as a hand-truck or dolly.
- Receiving instructions from crew leaders and adhering to all company policies and safety rules.
- Working with other team members to ensure we exceed customer expectations in a professional and friendly manner.
$16.00-$20.00 per hour plus really good benefits.
- No major violations within last 4 years; applies to commercial and private passenger vehicles.
- No felony conviction, which involved the use of a commercial vehicle. We are a second chance company, so please call the office if you have any questions regarding your criminal background.
- Customer Service; manages difficult or emotional customer situations; responds promptly to customer needs.
- Organizational support- follows policies and procedures, adaptability.
- Attendance/ Punctuality- Is consistently at work on time; dependability; commit to long hours of work when necessary to reach goals.
- Listens to others without interrupting; keeps emotions under control; speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations.
- Completes work in timely manner; safety and security- Observes safety and security procedures; uses equipment and materials properly.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities (KSAs):
- Stamina to lift heavy items (75 lbs. or more) repeatedly while climbing, balancing, kneeling, crouching, walking, etc.
- Maintain a current/valid driver’s license with NO restrictions.
- Must have reliable transportation to work.
- Must be a least 21 years of age (insurance requirement).
- Ability to pass a background check and a drug test according to company policy.
- Please note that duties can be changed at any time.
To apply for this job please visit www.paycomonline.net.