You’ll Stress Less About Moving Day When Buehler’s Focused on Moving Safety
Preparing for a big family moving day? With decades of experience and thousands of happy customers, Buehler Companies is a trusted name when it comes to moving day and moving safety!
Moving Day Tips
In part 1 of this series, “A Family Relocation Plan Created By Our Family Relocation Consultants,” we provided tips on creating a family relocation plan.
Those tips addressed things like:
- Scheduling Movers
- Temporary Storage
But perhaps the most critical tip for family moving safety…
…ensure that come moving day, your moving company is using CDC approved protocols.
CDC Moving Safety Tips
When it comes to moving day, you need complete confidence that your moving company is up to date on CDC moving safety.
Rest assured, Buehler is taking CDC recommendations very seriously.
Buehler President and GM, Scott Luedke, explains,
“Here is what we are doing:
- Behind the scenes and on-site, we are observing the 6ft rule for social distancing.
- We are using an industrial hospital-grade germicide cleaner (Betco ph7q) to wipe down all the high touch surfaces in our offices, our trucks, and our customers’ offices.
- The spray bottles are cleaned and refilled daily.
- We wash and refresh all cleaning rags daily.
- Our movers are wearing gloves and observing hygiene best practices.
- We’re providing our movers and our customers with information about moving as an essential service to make sure they can travel without delays due to objection by the authorities.”
But we won’t stop there.
Arriving at Your New Home On Moving Day
We are also working with our customers to ensure their new homes are safe and secure.
In part 4 of this series, “Afraid of Germs? Discover How Buehler’s Unpacking Helpers Protects Your Family With These Unpacking Services,” we’ll discuss unpacking methods that help reduce the risk of contamination.
For example, you can invest in a professional unpacking service.
And while we truly are doing everything in our power to keep your family safe, as we said before…
… we are in this together!
We do need your help!
In part 3 of this series, “How to Stay Safely in Transit When Relocating Moving Your Family to a New Home,” we’ll get you the information you need to keep your family safe in transit and reduce your risk of exposure to Covid-19.