You’ll Stress Less About Moving Day When Buehler’s Focused on Moving SafetyPreparing for a big family moving day? With decades of experience and thousands of happy customers, Buehler Companies is a trusted name when it comes to moving day and moving safety!
Moving Day TipsIn part 1 of this series, “A Family Relocation Plan Created By Our Family Relocation Consultants,” we provided tips on creating a family relocation plan. Those tips addressed things like:
- Scheduling Movers
- Temporary Storage
CDC Moving Safety TipsWhen it comes to moving day, you need complete confidence that your moving company is up to date on CDC moving safety. Rest assured, Buehler is taking CDC recommendations very seriously. Buehler President and GM, Scott Luedke, explains, “Here is what we are doing:
- Behind the scenes and on-site, we are observing the 6ft rule for social distancing.
- We are using an industrial hospital-grade germicide cleaner (Betco ph7q) to wipe down all the high touch surfaces in our offices, our trucks, and our customers’ offices.
- The spray bottles are cleaned and refilled daily.
- We wash and refresh all cleaning rags daily.
- Our movers are wearing gloves and observing hygiene best practices.
- We’re providing our movers and our customers with information about moving as an essential service to make sure they can travel without delays due to objection by the authorities.”